Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Where To Watch Tour de France Online On Your Computer

I love cycling. In fact, if it wasn't for Lance Armstrong himself, I may have never gotten into this wonderful sport. So now every weekend, I go cycling with my friends down the sloping streets of Washington State, and boy do I have fun! But I need to be honest with you: I am terrible at it. I'm slow, I fall a lot, I bump other riders (unintentionally). That is why I love to watch the Tour de France. I love to watch the professionals do it and do it right. There is a lot that I have learned from past tours and I am sure that there is much more for me to learn. Unfortunately, this year they only show the Tour de France on a cable station that I am not subscribed to and even if I did want to pay the outrageous fees, it would take them weeks to come out and install it. That led me to wonder if I could watch Tour de France online and in real time.

After a few hours of searching, I was able to find a program online that allows you to watch Tour de France on your computer or laptop: Satellite TV For PC. All I had to do was put down a small one time payment and I had an all access pass to watch the Tour de France online. I am able to watch every single leg of the race in real time, from London to Paris. I don't have to stop myself from going to the official website of the race before its over to see results, because I can spend all my time watching the cyclists doing their thing for all 3553.9 kilometers of the grueling competition.

In case you were wondering, the race started on July 7, 2007 and will run until the grand finale on July 29, 2007. With over three weeks of unlimited coverage you'll be able to watch Tour de France on your computer at home, at work or even, if you want, at a coffee shop. As long as you have an internet connection you will be able to see the Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team try and regain its old days of glory....or see an up and coming team come up from out of nowhere and take the yellow jersey in an upset. I mean, who doesn't love an upset? Well, not counting the French.

No comments:

Post a Comment